International Scientific Forum on Computational Modelling for Science, Industry and Business FIT-M 2022
FIT-M 2022 is an effective working format of 4 platforms, the joint result of which will influence the scientific-educational, industrial-economic strategy of the Government, companies and business structures in the field of information technology use in practice of implementation of modern IT solutions in scientific, industrial and business practice – in order to encourage technology transfer from the latest research to critical applications of industrial and business systems.
The forum will take place in 4 formats on 8 technology tracks!
- MACSPro’2022 Conference
- Reactor, a series of master classes, intensives and workshops
8 IT technology areas for research, industrial technology and business processes Industry 5.0
- High performance computing and big data
- Artificial Intelligence and artificial neural networks
- Computer simulations for science and engineering
- Digital Doppelgangers and Digital Shadows
- Internet of Things
Our website fit-m.org