Training Course on HR Metrics & Analytics
In an increasingly data-driven world, the accurate evaluation of business programs and practices is key to identifying improvements and changes that will have the most positive impact. But what should you be measuring? And what is the best way to gather this important data?
This three-day program will provide you with essential knowledge and tools to understand metrics and transform that data into a powerful story for business knowledge and insight.
Who Should Attend?
· Organizational leaders who need meaningful data to inform decision-making
· Emerging leaders and managers responsible for employee performance, management and engagement
· Human Resource professionals developing organizational programs and best practices
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
· Gather and identify relevant data from a number of sources
· Apply analytics tools to understand data and make meaningful decisions
· Differentiate between measures of HR efficiency, effectiveness and impact on business
· Combine quantitative and qualitative measures to tell a compelling story that engages and informs
· Manage analytics requests and reports
· Communicate results and recommend strategies that guide business decisions
Module I: Overview of Analytics, Strategy & HR’s Role
· The rationale for evidence-based approach
· Data, information and insights
· Defining analytics and predictive analytics
· Strategic HR versus Personnel Management
· HR’s contribution to strategy
· Human Capital Approach
Module II: HR Tools and Methods
· Quantitative v Qualitative data
· Rational problem analysis and models of decision-making
· Measures of HR effectiveness, efficient and impact
· Methods of data capture and benchmarking
· Employee Self- assessment and self-report measures
· Electronic workforce surveillance & analytics
Module III: Driving Organisational Change
· Understanding the cultural context
· Dynamic nature of business, environment & technology driving change
· Theories of organisation change and how to use them
· Enablers and impediments to change
· Resistance to change
· Implementing strategic change
Module IV: Putting HR Metrics and Analytics into Action
· The Balanced Scorecard
· Human Resource Planning
· Recruitment Analytics
· Succession Planning & Talent Management
· Absence management
· Skills analysis and training needs analysis
Module V: Metrics and Analytics for Improving Employee Performance
· Performance Management
· Employee Motivation
· Empowerment and Accountability
· Conclusion and Action Planning
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
i. The participant must be conversant with English.
ii. Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
iii. Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
iv. The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
v. One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
vi. Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.
We Also offer online training.
Course Fee: Ksh 80,000, USD 900
Mobile No: +254724527104/ +254734969612
Email Add: [email protected]
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Head Office: Comet House , Along Monrovia Street, Nairobi, Kenya
Visit our website:www.datastatresearch.org